Re: Floor Traders-Sloppy Executions

Intel55@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes the CME is lowering its clearing fees !!!!! I cannot recall by how
> much,
> bu tit is more than was expected. As for brokers lowering thir fees, I
> have
> no idea.

Again, not a complaint... but I DO have an 'idea'. ----

NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZERO, NOTHING, NOT A CHANCE IN HE**, etc.

I talked to one of my brokers this morning...(a friend). I asked him
what he thought of it... his exact comment was..."Are you kidding?"
(Funny thing was, throughout the rest of the conversation, I swear I
could hear occasional, suttle, snickers... guess he was watching a
comedy on TV or something.)

As the saying goes, 'the more things change the more they stay the
same'.   Always with Futures there are winners AND losers... at every
level.

Thats one of the reasons the 'game' is so interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone,
Ryan