RE: Systems; Cynthia Kase

In my opinion, her books are merely sales pitch for her indicators which
cost $200/mth. Futures magazine, Futures Learning Center, sells her books;
in one, she states you will get the logic; you don't. Good thing is FLC
honors their 30 day guaranty.
It's good advice with any purchase:  books, videos etc, to save the
promotion, remove and protect jacket, keep it immaculate while studying and
return it w/n 30 days if it doesn't meet the claims. I return about 80% of
what I buy cuz it fails to met it's claims. Most honor their guarantees
except smaller scale vendors who think they can get away without honoring
their word. I've had problems with Dave Green and Jim Cox.
In my opinion there's no book sales company that I know of that applies any
discretion. They all sell whatever they can. Someday, they'll be held
accountable.
Joe Bristor.

At 11:02 AM 7/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I just visited the Cynthia Kase website. Not really enough info. to judge,
but I tend like true statistical analysis. I just can't decide whether
that's what's being used here. It sure would be nice if a demo were
available. Probably best to start out with her book, "Trading with the Odds".

>Does anybody know the price of Statware or her seminar? If you're listening
Cynthia - PUBLISH YOUR PRICES.