Subject: RE: Systems;  Cynthia  Kase
Author:  lel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx at MTMETM04
Date:    09/07/97 14:02

I just visited the Cynthia Kase website. Not really enough info. to judge, but I
tend like true statistical analysis. I just can't decide whether that's what's
being used here. It sure would be nice if a demo were available. Probably best
to start out with her book, "Trading with the Odds".

Does anybody know the price of Statware or her seminar? If you're listening
Cynthia - PUBLISH YOUR PRICES.

Lawrence E. Lewis - lel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Chronology Corporation