Re: GEN: brokers - stocks and options

Zeus wrote:

> I know we have talked about this before but I need some more info.
>
> I'm looking for a brokerage firm that gives excellent executions,
> reasonable commissions and great customer service.
> I'm looking to trade stock options and index options.
> I am disappointed with Lombard, bad executions, long hold times and bad
> customer service.
> Please advise.
>
> Shay Horowitz                    shay@xxxxxxxxxx
> Zeus Investments, LLC.
> 13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/
> Suite 245
> Aurora, CO 80012

Shay and everyone,

I use Waterhouse. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THEM.  I have not changed
because I hear the same horror stories with the other brokers.  But I
did hear at least some positive notes about the following three.  Can
anyone give us feedback on them?

1.  Charles Schwab
2.  PT Discount/Pioneer Trading
3.  Jack White

One final note.  The brokers depend on their market makers for fills.
Often do not trade listed stocks at the NYSE, they use secondary
exchanges.  Good brokers should be careful about the maerket makers they
use.

Good luck,
We need it

JAMES