Re: FUT - Bressert CycleTrader

Hi Carl,
Yours is a perfect example, how the few that are capable and willing to offer
their free advice in the altruistic attempt to assist others to learn trading,
are driven from doing so. I have seen many stop contributing because of
attacks. The only time I do is when something/someone, sparks my interest and a
response. I have no baby-sitting or recognition  desire from those that emulate
sponges. At the same time I feel compelled to assist if I can. I am picky
though and sometimes assign an incorrect label. Sign of old-age, I guess.
Thanks for the note.
I am attempting to get a preview of Cycle Trader from the existing users view
before embarking on another potential dead end trail. This is a sign of old-age
and too many dead ends experienced previously. Turns out that most traders do
not understand it well enough to apply it, hence failure in the attempt. Most
then blame the method and not their own comprehension. "IT" doesn't work. (Same
malady as exemplified on this list, or anywhere in life for that matter).
Therefore, I am trying to get insights from those that have properly
comprehended and applied it. I asked Larry and Clay for a summary of their
usage and perhaps a .gif displaying it. Others private responses probably
dulled their enthusiasm for mine. Too bad, but all of us potentially loose to
the "sponges"  and "blamers" too.
Good Trading
See U
Tom