No Subject

Larry wrote<Why can't we just
enjoy this forum, and take everyone with however many grains of salt our
experience suggests we use, without impugning the motives of everyone?  I
wonder if Eddie has a high dropout rate because of this crap.  I don't have
the time and energy to play politics on this forum; I just want ideas that
will help me, and in return I will share some of my thoughts.  I work for no
one except my family, no system vendor or broker has ever given me one damn
cent for anything (including reduced rates for "sending" customers), and I
will not spend all day on-line teaching people how I trade. >

Excellent post.....Tom Stein comfut@xxxxxxx