No Subject

Hi gang,
I'm trying to get in touch with Donald R Lambert.
He has / had a company named Lambert Programming Services,
and years ago I received some info about computer programs like:
Makefile, Twin Line ( the one I'm interested in ), Point & Figure,
Power Index, and two programs on Gann and Fibonnacci.
I'll appreciate if someone from the list can give a clue on how to find
him.
I tried a web engine, it gave me this address :

http://univel.telescan.com

, but I can't have access to it. This guy is the developer of the CCI,
Commodity Channel Index .
Regards,

Efrain R Portales
portales@xxxxxxxx