Re: FUT - Bressert CycleTrader

Hi Larry,
Thanks for your private response back to me regarding my request for Cycle
Trader application information.
Your concern is appropiate as it is the source of people like yourself leaving
this forum.
Please ignore those that contact you publically or privately and attempt to
shift their own responsibility (and blame) toward you. There will always be a
few people that feel that it has to be someone elses fault that they can't
understand, apply and profit from their own tools. This sort of response is
insatiable. It will not end, no matter how much communication and hand-holding
you do for them. I will not even end after you have made the trade for them and
handed them their money.
For those on this list who are sharing and helping those that are willing to
accept and work at helping themselves to be more proficient and knowledgeable
traders, please do not let those few who like to "bash" or attempt to
"suppress" you for doing so, drive you from continuing. Lets make the concerted
effort to expose these attempts just as we have with the unscrupulous vendors.
At the very least, hit your delete key when receiving a message with these
connotations. Toughen your "skin" and use  whatever "repellant" deemed
necessary. Any other action, as a response, and it is their win.
See U
Tom