Re: DXU

Intel55@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 97-07-04 06:12:45 EDT, drnarty@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Marty)
> writes:
>
> <<      Your last comment on day's distribution...have you read Steidlemayer
>  (sp?) on Market Profile?  best, marty >>
> Yes I read it a long time ago. I also have read his new book 141 west
> Jackson, but it is kinda boring. Market Profile is good to see through the
> noise sometimes.
Thanks for the thread, Intel55. A half-dozen years ago Steidlemayer was
all the rage...I tried to accommodate his theory with what a floor
trader used to tell me at the end of each trading day (back in the
fifties).  I think it most useful at times when the market gaps higher
and lower and then trends back to "fill in".  marty