MKT: sentiment - bears disappear

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment survey. The survey
was taken from 6/30 thru 7/6 on our web site. If you would like to participate
in this weeks survey/contest, stop by <http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm> .

30 day outlook:

52% bullish,  42% last week
15% bearish,  39% last week
33% neutral,  18% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Average guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 7/11 : 7718   (it was 7632
last week). More complete sentiment data is available at
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

The bears went into hiding last week. Of course with the dramatic run to new
highs in the we would expect investors to be pretty upbeat. And the bulls did
pick up 10% this week. But the big news is the bears, who all but disappeared.
Bearish sentiment dropped a whopping 24% to 15%. The neutral camp picked up a
lot of the bears, gaining 15% to end at 33%. This dramatic capitulation by the
bears has us looking for some pullback this week.

We now have three sponsors for our contest this week. Weekly winners will now
receive a two month subscription to the Early Bird Club at the Short Term Stock
Selector AND a one year subscription to The Blue Star List AND a one year
subscription to Jack's Picks.

If you would like to try this weeks "Guess the Dow" contest, stop by our site
at: <http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm> .

regards,
Jeff Walker
mailto:jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx