Re: Robbings Trading Company & Oops/Turnkey

<x-html><HTML>

<P>http://www.cftc.gov/
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>ABOVE IS ANSWER!

<P>EKtwo@xxxxxxx wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>In a message dated 97-07-01 01:55:22 EDT, RSEMS@xxxxxxx
writes:

<P>&lt;&lt; Does anyone have any experience with Robbins Trading Company
and the
<BR>(Super)
<BR>&nbsp;Oops&nbsp; or Turn Key systems they offer to trade for individual
accounts.

<P>&nbsp;Any information would be appreciated.

<P>&nbsp;Thanks

<P>&nbsp;Rich >>

<P>My suggestion is to look in the CFTC's website for any past or pending
legal
<BR>actions against them. I hope someone on RT can forward the website
address to
<BR>you.'

<P>Eddie</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;</HTML>
</x-html>
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard3.vcf"