GEN: Tradestation Realtime - no more memory - HELP

Fellow Traders:
Anyone help me out
1.  I basically just run Tradestation Realtime, with BMI feed. Have no other
programs open.
I2.  I have a Pentium 166, 3 MB hard drive, 64 RAM.
3.  I have collected about 4-5 months of tic data, by just keeping the server
on.
4.  Now I cannot open Tradestation charting or any other program as the
message comes back "Not enough free memory"
5.  Any suggestions.  Is this because there is too much data stored, hard to
imagine with a big hard drive.  I am no computer whizz.
6.  Any suggestions as to how to manage memory, especially with the
accumulation of tic data.  Is there a time to clean up and just jettison
data?
Thanks in advance,
Edgar Drew    Bbbazusa@xxxxxxx