Time? and Price

In an effort to expand my horizons I am interested in learning more about
adding time as a component to my trading plan/system.    There seems to be
several varieties of *time* out there ranging from Fdates, astro, dynamic
cycles etc.
However,  before I invest alot of time exploring time,   I was wondering if
there are any quantifiable studies showing that adding time as a supplement
or filter to the traditional analysis techniques like support/resistance,
trendlines, retracement, momentum & volume actually improves the hit rate or
profitability.    Or,  from a skeptical point of view is it just a
coincidental indicator.    The danger that I see with projecting time is that
instead of letting the market tell you where it wants to go,   you are
forming an opinion in advance which may inhibit your flexibility in reacting
to the market.

For those who have invested a lot of time developing systems that use time,
 please don't be insulted by my naive questions.   I have the upmost respect
for those who participate in this realtraders forum.   It is just that I have
not seen anything concrete or quantifiable after searching web pages and
reading brochures that indicates that adding time actually improves trading.
  Perhaps I have overlooked or misunderstood what I have come across so far.

Paul M.