Re: more grains...

Using my own "proprietary"  EDATES program (Energy dates)
which uses my own super dooper complex fibonacci algorithm :)
NOTE: This program is not for sale at any price and I have a clause
in my will that the secret must be buried with me in the event
of my untimely demise <g>

These Turning point dates should be accurate to +/- 1 day
All dates are "Trading days" and not calendar dates unlike
other similar programs which have the luxury of "moving" dates
to Friday or Monday to "make them fit"  :)

Sep Wheat
========
Upcoming dates

July 2
July 10
July 15

Previous dates
June 23
June 18
June 11
May 21
May 8
Apr 16
Mar 25
Mar 18
Mar 5

I think you will find this method has a greater than 90% accuracy "hit
rate"
at picking minor pivot points. This uses time only and you should confirm
the
dates with Price calculations before entering a trade, I highly recommend
"Dynamic Gann Levels" sold by the "original" author Don Fisher who you can
contact at     ganntrader@xxxxxxx          not to be confused with cheap
imitations :)

Alan Sears