Re: more grains...

Alan Sears wrote:

> Using my own "proprietary"  EDATES program (Energy dates)
> which uses my own super dooper complex fibonacci algorithm :)
> NOTE: This program is not for sale at any price and I have a clause
> in my will that the secret must be buried with me in the event
> of my untimely demise <g>
>
> These Turning point dates should be accurate to +/- 1 day
> All dates are "Trading days" and not calendar dates unlike
> other similar programs which have the luxury of "moving" dates
> to Friday or Monday to "make them fit"  :)
>
> Sep Wheat
> ========
> Upcoming dates
>
> July 2
> July 10
> July 15
>
> Previous dates
> June 23
> June 18
> June 11
> May 21
> May 8
> Apr 16
> Mar 25
> Mar 18
> Mar 5
>
> I think you will find this method has a greater than 90% accuracy "hit
> rate"
> at picking minor pivot points. This uses time only and you should confirm
> the
> dates with Price calculations before entering a trade, I highly recommend
> "Dynamic Gann Levels" sold by the "original" author Don Fisher who you can
> contact at     ganntrader@xxxxxxx          not to be confused with cheap
> imitations :)
>
> Alan Sears

Ah, I see the king of the 'wannabees' has shown his uninformed,
dillusioned head again to take his usual cheap shots. I'm glad I can be
here Mr. Sears to provide you with a target to let out your frustrations
on. If you ever do come up with something of value, however, I'm sure we
would all be glad to hear about it.

:)
rick

--