GEN: BMI Symbols - S&P Prem? Bonds?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GEN: BMI Symbols - S&P Prem? Bonds?
  • From: Troy Kelley <tkelley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

Traders..

Can someone tell me what the BMI symbol @PREM is? The manual says it is
the S&P premium. Is this the difference between the cash and the futures
prices? Could this help me in S&P Options prices since I don't currently
get real-time options prices, and bmi doesn't offer delayed options
prices?

Also, I would like to track bond prices, but I don't pay for futures or
options prices.. just equities and indexes. Is there a index symbol that
tracks bond prices?

Thanks
Troy