RE: NORM, WAYNE, AND EDDIE are right.

I do agree...

market participants are the cells of this mass
of supply and demand that we call a market....the electrons of these
cells(market participants) are the brains of the cells(market
participants)..which
in effect is the psycological make-up of the market participants........the
psycological make-up of the market participants manifests itself in repetitive
patterns...since these patterns are repetitive in every type of market
traded...they are classifiable....that is why I believe pattern recognition is
not only the simplest, but most desirable way to trade...you have a feel for
where you are correct AND a feel as to where you will be incorrect.

of course, this is only a small part of making money.....the biggest part and
most difficult is developing a money management strategy that allows you to
have lot's of losers, yet in the end...increases your account balance.

Hope this helps....Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx