Re: DJI 10,000

RRPITA@xxxxxxx wrote:

> To:  Tom Alexander and other interested RT members:
>
> The reason for not disclosing my name along with my e-mail address is due
> mainly to concerns of safety and privacy.  I have experienced fearful
> situations in the past that could have been avoided with more caution.  As a
> female, I am even more concerned regarding this matter.  This is a matter
> that everyone who utilizes the internet should at least consider.  Many
> people I know, here in Silicon Valley, also share the same concern and no
> longer associate their name with their e-mail address.
> Besides, disclosing my name would add no reverence to my views.  I have
> always remained very private and always keep a low profile.  I have disclosed
> in a previous e-mail to this forum, what I currently do and what I have done
> in the past.  For now, if I respond to an e-mail, you may judge what I have
> to say on its own merit.  I will also show respect and courtesy to any other
> RT member who does not wish to associate their name with their e-mail
> address.      -RRPITA

I am not sure what prompted this message, but I respect your decisions
and concerns.  Your name .... your address ... or anything else about
you is irrelevent as far as this forum should be concerned.  You are not
charging people a fee for whatever you contribute.  If anyone does not
want to read your RT POSTS, while at the same time respecting your
privacy - they can simply filter your comments out.  I am sorry you
experienced fearful situations in the past and hope that your current
experiences are more pleasant and acceptable.

Now afer all of that .... HAVE YOU GOT ANY VIEWS ON ..... DEC CORN?

Take Care -
Happy Trading,
James Knox