Re: DJI 10,000

To:  Tom Alexander and other interested RT members:

The reason for not disclosing my name along with my e-mail address is due
mainly to concerns of safety and privacy.  I have experienced fearful
situations in the past that could have been avoided with more caution.  As a
female, I am even more concerned regarding this matter.  This is a matter
that everyone who utilizes the internet should at least consider.  Many
people I know, here in Silicon Valley, also share the same concern and no
longer associate their name with their e-mail address.
Besides, disclosing my name would add no reverence to my views.  I have
always remained very private and always keep a low profile.  I have disclosed
in a previous e-mail to this forum, what I currently do and what I have done
in the past.  For now, if I respond to an e-mail, you may judge what I have
to say on its own merit.  I will also show respect and courtesy to any other
RT member who does not wish to associate their name with their e-mail
address.      -RRPITA