Re: Cycle Analysis

I agree w/ Nathan, as a fellow CT user. I direct your research efforts to
Walter Bressert's book, "The Power of Oscillator/Cycle Combinations." It
takes cycles and brings them into the real world and shows you how to
combine them w/ appropriate oscillators. But if you just want to start
using this material, buy CycleTrader. BTW, it is being upgraded to v4.0 &
should be "in the mail" next week."

Michael Guess
mjg@xxxxxxx