Bill Wolfe and Wolfe Waves

I have been intrigued by Wolfe Waves since reading about them in Street
Smarts.  However, I have had difficulty identifying the waves rigorously.
Raschke claims multiple setups per week in the S&P 500 (on 5 minute
charts), which I am daytrading.

So I was curious when I saw in the April Futures Magazine (the Daytrading
issue) that Bill Wolfe had an ad offering to teach his methodology.  I
called him and spoke with him.  He certainly seemed like a reasonable guy,
but he is asking $3,000 for his teaching materials plus tutoring.  The
claims he makes in the promotional fax that he sent me were pretty bold,
and I've seen many other such claims from less-than-reputable people.  The
plug from Raschke carries a lot of weigh with me.

Does anyone have any direct experience either: a) trading Wolfe Waves
successfully, or b) studying with Bill Wolfe?  Is it worth the investment
of time and money to learn?

I appreciate your comments.  If anyone is uncomfortable posting publicly,
please email me directly.

Thanks,

jh