Re: Bill Wolfe and Wolfe Waves

John Hamon (On The Mark) wrote:

> I have been intrigued by Wolfe Waves since reading about them in Street
> Smarts.  However, I have had difficulty identifying the waves rigorously.
> Raschke claims multiple setups per week in the S&P 500 (on 5 minute
> charts), which I am daytrading.
>
> So I was curious when I saw in the April Futures Magazine (the Daytrading
> issue) that Bill Wolfe had an ad offering to teach his methodology.  I
> called him and spoke with him.  He certainly seemed like a reasonable guy,
> but he is asking $3,000 for his teaching materials plus tutoring.  The
> claims he makes in the promotional fax that he sent me were pretty bold,
> and I've seen many other such claims from less-than-reputable people.  The
> plug from Raschke carries a lot of weigh with me.
>
> Does anyone have any direct experience either: a) trading Wolfe Waves
> successfully, or b) studying with Bill Wolfe?  Is it worth the investment
> of time and money to learn?
>
> I appreciate your comments.  If anyone is uncomfortable posting publicly,
> please email me directly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jh               __________@
                  /###########
Ref. Wolf Waves   \___________

JH,
  The market environment is symbolized by the woods, which you must
enter
if you want to get to your destination.  Then the Wolf (the market)
comes up to you and asks, "he he he, where are you going?" Of course you
reply, "to Grandma's house" (Grandma's house is symbolic of profits).
Now here is the major point of analysis. Will the Wolf (the market): 1.
try to eat you now? 2. wait to eat you when you get to granny's?
(waiting for you to become profitable could take awhile) Or  3. Sneak
off to Granny's house and plan to eat Granny?  These are the major
questions. I can speak
from considerable experience that the most frequent occurrance is that
the Wolf eats granny, but one has to prepare for the other possibilities
too or risk losing your picnic basket or worse. This is the money
management section. There is also the wave section which is told
allegorically via the Wolf visting 3 "pig-ticular" characters and their
varioius type of housing structures. (the houses represent different
market price patterns) It is very accurate and compelling.
   I know this approach to the market seems a bit "grim" but you ask
for it. Also, due to time and space constraints, I was forced to chop
it short. I hope this helps. Maybe this will help you save a picnic
basket or two?  Or maybe even save a Granny or two? A Granny saved is
a Granny earned.   By the way, I have no affiliation with Wolf, Wolf
Waves, etc., so I have no axe to grind.
						Al E. Gorically,

						Winski The Woodsman