Re[2]: Japanese Yen settings

  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:01:42 -0700
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Japanese Yen settings

Hello Gary,
The xpo files are about 460mb you can download them direct from his
site, go to http://babelfish.yahoo.com translate page
http://www.gelium.net/ from Russian to English.
Then under Tools / History of the quotations, - scroll down till you
see - History over the years.
In the Prosuite XPO column the years 2000 to 2008 will highlight,
right click and open in new tab (otherwise when you are taken to
rapidshare to download the file the page will not go back to Gelium)
free users are made to wait about a minute to download files.

If for some reason you can't get them from there I could try to find a
free big file transfer website that I could upload them to, I haven't
used that kind of service for a number of years but I'm assume those
sites still exist.

As for his "Completely finished GlobalServer with the history of the
quotations Of forex" It is supplied as One .exe file and Two .rar
files You Install the .exe file and it installs the other two files as
well and creates a Server folder, it was a bit scary running an exe
program with the Instalshield and install windows all written in
Russian
If you replace the Server folder with his one you loose all your
existing symbols.
I tried his GlobalServer and it did work, but in the end I went back
to my GlobalServer and imported the xpo files one year at a time.

I will follow up with another email shortly with some info about his
indicators.

best regards
nevi