Re[2]: Japanese Yen settings

  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:42:58 -0700
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Japanese Yen settings

Hello Abhijit,
Thanks for the settings it may help in trying to get the Japanese Yen
settings right.
The data I need it for is from http://www.gelium.net/

This is for anyone is interested in getting some free forex data or
downloading his indicators and the Puls 2.251.exe which creates an els
file his indicators call.

He has 19 forex symbols in 1 minute GlobalServer format from 1/1/2000
- 1/7/2009
His site is in Russian so to read it I pasted the URL into
the Translate a web page box at http://babelfish.yahoo.com

Pavel Gelium recommends developing strategies on 6 years of data, and
then add the other 2 years of data to see how the strategy holds up.
The data downloaded OK through Rapidshare but the ela indicators got
scrambled downloading from the babelfish-translated page so I had to
download them direct from the Russian page, then they imported into
TS2k OK.

best regards
nevi