Re[2]: Dtn

John,

I didn't see Ameritrade's name on the Multicharts list.  I'm sure it
is a lot better than Interactive.  I couldn't use Interactive's feed
for my junk.

I have no idea how multi-feed actually works or how hard it is to
program.  If there is any interest I can ask the man I'm thinking of.
I just suggested it to see if there is interest.  I can't offer
anything but to simply ask the list and then present it to someone
that I am sure can code it.  He is on the list.  Either way I'm out of
it fast.  No financial interest for me.  I'm really happy with
Multicharts.  I hope MC will fix there link to IQ as I may change
later on.

Jimmy

Jimmy,

Don't forget the TDAmeritrade feed.  It doesn't include futures data, but
for stocks it's certainly much better than the Interactive Brokers datafeed
which has limits on the number of symbols you can receive, and limits on the
amount of backfill data.

It's a great idea to have  someone to write code to bring a datafeed into
TS2000i, but how about a multi-feed program that would bring all (or most )
of the datafeeds mentioned.  How much harder would it be to do that?
Multi-feed might attract a lot of people back to TS2000i, especially since
the two I've mentioned (TDAmeritrade and Interactive Brokers) are provided
free or at very low cost to their customers.

John