Re: Dtn

Move to Esignal or everyone pitch in that uses it and get one of our
illustrious list members to write code for DTN IQ.  I have a really
good person in mind.  Or find out how many customers DTN will lose and
tell them to write it.  Or best of all change to Multicharts.  You
will hardly notice the difference except for all the things in TS2ki
that don't work work in MC.  They have an IQ feed and my guess they
will update it for the changes.  Other feeds are:

ASCII
Barchart.com
Bloomberg
CyberTrader
Free Quotes
GlobalServer
IQFeed
Interactive Brokers
MarketCast
Metastock
Open E Cry
Patsystems
QFeed
Rithmic 01
Tenfore
Tradestation
Trading Technologies
Universal DDE
Zen-Fire
ESignal

Jimmy

Dtn is going to change formats in Jan. which will render ts 2000i useless
unless new code is written or a pass through is available that will work.
Does anyone have any ideas.