Re: Dtn

nope, it includes satellite also that is what I use and it has been very dependable much more so than my comcast internet feed. This is an answer to Bob Scott from Dtn. Dtn also has an internet feed that will allow more symbols than dtniq. I have no experience with 3rd party pass through software I also called multi charts no support there either.

Bob,

DTN has been pushing back the change for several years because we know
it will break the Tradestatio 2000i users. Tradestation does not
support their program anymore and the number of user on the satellite
feed does not justify pushing back the changes anymore.

There is an alternative, IQ FEED. There are 3rd party software
developers that have written applications that enable IQ Feed to be
used with Tradeatation 2000i.

Best regards,

Jerry Chandler