Re: Dtn

I only found out about this change by accident by asking a question to a rep at dtn and the person next to him overheard the word tradestation and told him about the change and he called me back. They never called me and it appears no one else about the change. When they changed the index symbols to .x suffix I thought I had a problem but it was dtn and the exchanges trying to squeeze more cash out of us. They never let me know about that one either and totally blew up a long time market indicator right at the top of the market. The indicator popped a massive sell on 10/05/07. They have my email and phone numbers but no call.