Re: Computer crashed - recover my old TS code?

  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 20:02:51 -0700
  • From: "RL Scott" <rlscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Computer crashed - recover my old TS code?

Alex,

Sounds like that ought to work but I might try a slightly different approach (maybe better maybe not) in that I would Copy all of the old "MyWork" folder files (maybe 2,000) and Paste them into the new "MyWork" folder (Replace All). The reason I would do this is to cover the unlikely possibility that the remote folder being renamed might mess up the Registry and also it would not disturb or delete any new files from the new "MyWork" referenced in the Registry.

Yes, I know I'm probably over cautious but that's the way I am.

~Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>