RE: Recreating the back adjusted vistorical number

  • To: "'Gary Fritz'" <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Recreating the back adjusted vistorical number
  • From: "Paratrade Systems LLC" <paratradesystems@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:23:45 -0700

A nice thought .. I did play with that but the difference between taking an
annual average versus using the individual quarterly numbers just won't get
me there - even if it helps a little the difference that I need is HUGE
(more than double!).

Similarly the premium issue would have to exist at every roll for a total of
369 (lost) points or 3.7 points per roll!  (At that average premium above
fair value the arbitrageurs would now be worth more than Bill Gates.)