RE: Typo: Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

None is able to produce  valid results  excepted   using  backtest  data.
A  false  science  that  never  verified  if  the premise  were   valid.
A  false  science  based  on  Dow  theory ( degree  zero   in maths) or
Elliott  wave,  the man  who  discovered  "Natures' Law " ( no  less !)  2
days  before he  died  in a  psychiatric  hospital .

================
Read  TWO  YEARS,  not  2  days
=================
Not  to  speak about all of  the chartist  stuff  that even  works  on
random  data, Elliot Wave included. Have  you  tested  this on  random  data

You  should  try  this:
Buy (  I  would  rather  say  "steal") an  Elliotician  software.
Put  some  random  daya  OHLC  style in it.
Launch the  thing.

The dummy  software  will then explain   by   nifty elliottician wave counts
the behavior  of  your  random  data.
In  any  case, it works whatever  the data   you  put in it.

An  you  speak about  our  lagging  knowledge  ?
While  during  more than 70  years  most  were unable  to  dismantle  this
crappy  stuff ?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Rgds
Pierre Orphelin