Re[2]: Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

Pierre,

Europe is and has been for years well behind the US in technical
analysis.  I would explain in detail why it doesn't work for you but
then you might figure out how to use it.  Your fuzzy stuff is, I
guessk, something like the work we professional experts in the US do
our business.  Perhaps in a few decades you will catch up, but not the
suckers that go to the brokers to find answers.

Very best of luck to you fuzzy dude.

Jimmy

Hi,

I  think  it?s really  going  worse and  worse.

With  the  advent of  internet  discount  brokers  everywhere,  any
technical analysis  stuff is   paid  or maintained  by   brokers ads.

In this sense  they  will  never admit  to see  the truth. The end  user
must  open an account and  believe  that they  will  succeed  by  using the
TA  stuff  widely  promoted there   with  less  or  no   counterpart advice.

The  situation is at  last  what I  say  in France, where  they rule
everywhere.
No  freedom  of  speech  since  the   webmasters are  making  good  dirty
money  with  their ads.
I  bet  it?s  the  same   in other  countries,  human  beings  being
similar.

What is also  similar  is  the lack  of  actin  taken  by the  scientific
community  regarding this  garbage.
The  few  scientists  (or so  called)   who  remain active  in this
business are  strangely  voiceless, wandering if  they  even  forget  their
own  integrity.

As  for  now, I decided  to  work only  for a  few  people  willing to  pay
for a  software  that   could  hold  it?s  promises.
And  because  I proudly think I?m really better than Mr Madoff and    my
offer  cheaper    by  far,  I cannot see  why I  could  not succeed  outside
the  stinky TA backwater.

Flipping   burgers  was  maybe not a  so  bad  idea,  finally,  but it was
yours?

Rgds

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com