RE: : Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 04:24:36 +0200
  • From: "Pierre Orphelin" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: : Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 27 août 2009 02:07
À : Omega-List; Pierre Orphelin
Objet : [english 100%] Re[2]: Genetic Programs and Neurofuzzy Logic

Pierre,

Europe is and has been for years well behind the US in technical
analysis.

=================================
And we  should  be  proud  of  it.
TA  is  a false science  and only dummies  could  claim that it has  some
predictive  value.
It's rather the  kingdom  of  mathematically  illiterate  or  stubborn  math
oriented believers( see  the  GA  stuff  there). What a  struggle !

None is able to produce  valid results  excepted   using  backtest  data.
A  false  science  that  never  verified  if  the premise  were   valid.
A  false  science  based  on  Dow  theory ( degree  zero   in maths) or
Elliott  wave,  the man  who  discovered  "Natures' Law " ( no  less !)  2
days  before he  died  in a  psychiatric  hospital .
Not  to  speak about all of  the chartist  stuff  that even  works  on
random  data, Elliot Wave included. Have  you  tested  this on  random  data
?
 No, of  course!
 But I, I DID IT !

I all  of  you ,lessons givers,  had done  some  homework  like  the above ,
you would speak at a  lower  level soon when  facing to  the  deep  hole  of
the  real  knowledge hidden  behind  the  fancy adds  and computer  display.

 I would explain in detail why it doesn't work for you but
then you might figure out how to use it.
====================================
Keep  it  for  you,  I  do  not  need   your so  called insight.
What I  do  works and  it's  based   on the opposite behavior of  the above
false science.
Proven and  tested over dozens  of  thousands  trades,  period.

Your fuzzy stuff is, I guessk, something like the work we professional
experts in the US do
our business.
Nothing  like  this  exists  in the  US.
If  I'm  wrong  please  let me  know ( just  give  me an url ).

Rgds
Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com