Re: TS 8.4 Bld 1688

Hi Carroll,
I agree with you about upgrading, I know both of us have been around this list for sometime so it sounds as though our shared experiences are showing.

I just wanted to add that after using 8.4 I went back to 8.3 . I have 8.3 on several computers as back ups using 2000 Pro as well as XP. Both OS work fine with 8.3. The only issue I had with 8.4 was getting 3 windows set properly on my trading screen. I like to have the actual TFZ data, Trade Manager and Easy Language output bars on one screen. I also have the oder and status bars displayed. When I upgraded to 8.4 I had an issue with the Trade manager screen. Every time I attempted to choose between tabs, balance, orders etc, the Trade manager screen would maximize and icons, that I don't use , would appear. I couldn't see the other windows and I had to take a few extra steps to restore the screen.

I didn't want to bother with attempting to solve the issue so I simply went back to 8.3. I'll deal with the issue later if I need to.

Just wanted to share.

Best Regards,

Tom

CSS wrote:
Generally, I don't upgrade unless there's a real need to do so or unless the
"upgrade" is likely to be primarily bug fixes.  So far, Win 2K Pro has
worked just fine for me.  But I'm beginning to see the handwriting on the
wall ...

Thanks, and best regards,
Carroll

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <florida.broker@xxxxxxx>