Re: Russ2K trading

Haven't taken a good look at NQ but I will review the idea. Russell 2000 seemed smoother for me and worked reasonably well for my system, so after a month or two of getting bounced around in the ES, I took the plunge and went back to the Russell 2000. I traded the SP 500 for years with good results but they kept adding the latest hot stocks to the index. I'm not sure but I suspect that is why the index became to choppy for me. I'm not too happy about ICE but you have to go with what is working for you.

Liam wrote:
Since leaving Russ2K trading for NQ recently, I've been wondering where other traders wandered off to.