Heads up for Russell ICE DATA

Good Afternoon everyone,
I Just got off of the telephone with Trade Station at 325pm on 12/1/08,,, and they now agree with me that INTRADAY TFZ08.D data should not be displaying Holiday trading data which occurred on Thanksgiving morning. It has always been treated this way in the past as long as I can remember.

I asked when this would be corrected and the reply was "sometime today". I brought to their attention that it might be wise to make the adjustment during Non trading hours so as not to change everyone's chart. No guarantee they will take my advice and I don't know the best way to treat the issue. So, for those of you who maybe using Intraday moving averages, trendlines, etc for ICE's Russell 2000 contract. Heads Up! Your charts are going to be adjusted. Hopefully this will not adversely affect anyone! I suspect there are not as many folks trading this index, at least as many as there were when it was traded at the CME. However, I thought for anyone who is trading this contract this information might be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Tom