Re: best testing software for intraday trading?

John,

4 QuadCore processors will give you the 16 cores you are looking for.

On Sep 7, 2008, at 1:43 PM, John Bowles wrote:

Marina from TS-Support said that MC runs best on 16 core but she then said you can get 8 core at reasonable price. I then called the person at the computer store I deal with and he said that in Canada he has not seen any more than quad core (4 core). Where can one get these higher core machines/chips? Japan?

--
wagerlabs.com