ekam scalper and bracket orders

Folks, I received the following comment in response to a post of mine where I translate the ekam scalper [1].

---
The second thing I noticed was the way the position is closed. I don't know how tradestation does it, but in my experience developing an ATS, it's alot better to let the broker deal with stop and limit orders. It's much safer (from an automated trading standpoint) to place the entire order as a bracket order with auto-cancellation of the other side rather than have the trading system's code monitor whether a stop or limit was hit and then put in the order. In my version, if I hit patienceThreshold, I cancel the pending STP and LMT close the position. Seems your implementation of cover-at-market, (sell|buy)-at- (limit|stop) need to monitor a live datafeed, or be alot more complicated when doing backtesting versus live trading.
---

Is it possible to place a bracket order with auto-cancellation of the other side in EasyLanguage?

My understanding is that this is not necessary due to the order cancellation rules but I wanted to check.

	Thanks, Joel

[1] http://tinyurl.com/628tsh

--
wagerlabs.com