Re: MultiCharts

PR wrote:
> I think software companies should have something like this as a low cost
>add on that one can buy if they need it?

Actually, a lot of companies DO offer tools to migrate stuff from
competitors to THEIR platform.

For example, H&R Block Tax Cut will import TurboTax data (and
TurboTax will import TaxCut).  I wrote a video subtitling program
in the 1990s with a utility that converted from a variety of other
subtitle formats to MY format. My competitors did the same for their
subtitling software. OpenOffice will read Microsoft Office files
(but not vice versa).

I'd think Joel could probably sell his translator to NinjaTrader to
package with their software.

-Alex