EL support or resistance functions

I'm busy writing a function in TS4 to determine the point on a support line for tomorrow's bar underneath a range, using the Lows and gradients and a loop over the lows to determine the 2 lowest price points from which to extrapolate.

Of course it's proving to be a complicated process and it occurred to me that it might have been provided in TS2000i by default.

Plus of course it would also be nice to know if there are hundreds of TS traders using support and resistance algorithms in their mechanical trading.

Anyone?

Thanks
Adam