RE: Re[2]: Initial brush with NinjaTrader

Doesn't MT4 just do FX?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Stewart [mailto:michaelstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 July 2008 6:24 PM
To: Joel Reymont
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: Initial brush with NinjaTrader

Joel,  there are two certainties in life,  the first is taxes and
the second is that TRAD will not produce their own EL
translator or bridge so you can execute to other brokers - so
you have a free run at it.  Can it be 4 years since you first
offered a route out of the EL maze?  Arn't software  projects
bid for now by superhuman Asians working in coding
sweatshops?
Let me know if your not going to do it  because I might as
well chuck the project up on one of  those rent a coder
sites and see what sticks.

ps. In addition to translating to Ninjascript can you add Metatrader 4
 which is brilliant for  managing a portfolio of 'whatever you like'
 (unlike TS8)