Re: Re[2]: Initial brush with NinjaTrader

On Jul 23, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Michael Stewart wrote:

Can it be 4 years since you first
offered a route out of the EL maze?

No way! I started working on the translator about a year ago :-).

Arn't software  projects
bid for now by superhuman Asians working in coding
sweatshops?

Not _these_ kinds of projects.

Let me know if your not going to do it  because I might as
well chuck the project up on one of  those rent a coder
sites and see what sticks.

I'm a couple of months away but will race any of your rent-a-super- coders.

ps. In addition to translating to Ninjascript can you add Metatrader 4
which is brilliant for  managing a portfolio of 'whatever you like'
(unlike TS8)

Are you willing to pay a substantial sum of money for this addition? If not then I'll have to leave it until later, unless Metatrader can use DLLs.

	Thanks, Joel

--
wagerlabs.com