From: altroad1212 [mailto:altroad1212@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:40 PM
To: vk
Cc: 'Omega-List'
Subject: Re: user error?

vk, I was using the same commisson/slippage (not zero) for both.... as soon as I changed the amount to zero for both it works like it's supposed too. Thanks! No telling how long it would have been until I figured it out. Soooo... in fact it was the dreaded User Error!

vk wrote:
Commission and or slippage settings?

vk