Re: The list without MB

;)  i read the post everyday and try to stay quite as i can.  i am
like elvis i'm planning a come back but my jumpsuit don't fit so well
anymore.  when you flip burgers for a living some of them wind up in
your mouth.  but i have motivation to stay trim cause sports cars are
made for skinny people.

mb

btw my health is fading and i often think of jim cox, that he is now
gone and many others.