Re:The list without MB

This has been a banner day for the O list.  Lots of posts.  However
none from Mark Brown.  Mark really added spice to the list.

I don't hear from Mark Brown much anymore.  He lives just across the
old turnpike from me in Dallas.  Many of us live behind the
computer and physically go to pot.  I don't know if that is what
happened to Mark but he did have some health issues.  He is a young
smart guy and he has made a boat load of money trading best I can
tell.  I think he graduated to a higher level, hires people to trade,
and now on this big day for the list I miss his posts.  I bet PO
misses him the most.

Jimmy