Re: signal stability - n00b question

Haven't used 2Ki for awhile, but had a similar issue once. Found that changing the
daylight savings setting was the cause (I'm in Aus). Weird. But I was able to reset daylight savings
to check that it was the cause of my problem. This was on eod data.

Jon

--
Regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx