Re: Packaging EL strategies for sale

What a coincidence that you bring it up! I just ran across my set of the software stored in a carton. I wrote the EasyLanguage version of that package for Greg Morris. I received royalties for (I think) one year then my contract expired... It pays to red the fine print!

If anyone has that old code, and looks at it - let me explain now - I was given the MetaStock code which out of necessity was effectively one line string of nested IFF statements. All I did was convert it to EasyLanguage - I was not told till later that I could rewrite it any way I wanted...

As far as TS 2000i - it is in wide use in Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia. Also by many people who have been offended in one way or another by Mr. Cruz over the years and do not wish to keep filling his pockets after being treated "that way". It is really a shame Omega never finished TS 2000i after charging the customers for it.

At 09:21 AM 1/22/2008, you wrote:
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:06:18 -0500
From: The Funkhousers <funkhouser@xxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Packaging EL strategies for sale

I'm certainly no computer wizard so I may be really off base here when it comed to really understanding the scope of the original proposal, But I recall that a Greg Morris (sp?) at one time published a large number of formulas, trading systems, etc. for both the Omega and Metastock platforms on a series of CDs. I think the name of the organization was Wall Street Software, so maybe its already been done.

Google might disclose if they are still around.

Richard Funkhouser

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

        ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****