Assisantce with Error message when applying several strategies??

Hello,

My EL skills are weak. I am running two canned TS strategies (Profit Target LX & Profit Target SX) along with an existing strategy. The existing strategy is verified and has worked without any errors for years. This existing strategy is a modification of MACD. The modification allows for Flat positions as it simply requires both lines to cross to go long or short.

The 3 strategies run fine as long as I keep Trade Station running.

However, When I shut down and re-load Trade Station, I receive the following errors "Grammar error" "One of the inputs for this analysis technique has a syntactically incorrect expression".
Obviously if I set the status to "Off" the workspace before shutting down, it re-opens without any error message.

In The Events Log I also receive error messages.

"An error has occurred when applying the strategy/ study to your chart"

"Error calculating the applied "/name of the original strategy/"

The workspace opens but with all of the strategies' status re-set to the "Off" position. However, Once if I change the status of all 3 back to the "On" position they work correctly without any additional errors. Everything works fine until the next time I shut TS down.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this error is occurring or can you point me in the right direction as to where to look?  I know I should have all 3 strategies within one but as I said my EL skills are very weak.

Thanks,

Tom