Re: Packaging EL strategies for sale

I'm certainly no computer wizard so I may be really off base here when it comed to really understanding the scope of the original proposal, But I recall that a Greg Morris (sp?) at one time published a large number of formulas, trading systems, etc. for both the Omega and Metastock platforms on a series of CDs. I think the name of the organization was Wall Street Software, so maybe its already been done.

Google might disclose if they are still around.

Richard Funkhouser