Re: Hosting and unattended execution of EL strategies

I just started using it as part of a project for someone and have it automatically entering trades "untouched by human hands" into a simulation account using TradeStation functions and a DLL they provide. It was very simple. The documentation was very clear with sample code, etc. The table of contents for this section of the manual is attached.

There are over 20 TradeStation functions to allow you to compare the TradeStation position with the position at their site, check order status, place all kinds of orders, etc.

They also provide a TradeStation Strategy to move historical data from TradeStation to their charting package and a Strategy to drive their application with real-time data from TradeStation. It was trivial to set up. It seems to work flawlessly so far.

You can even run it between two computers remotely connected by the Internet.

And it is free to try and play with! They charge a monthly fee if you want to use it to interface with your broker and place real orders.

And they have customer support that responds to email messages and called me back within a couple of hours, even, when I requested information on a possible custom interface! And the guy seemed to be calling from somewhere within the U.S., and was very knowledgeable!

It is refreshing to see software that really works with good documentation and real support...

Bob